Reynolda House Museum of American Art welcomes and encourages visitors with disabilities to contact us prior to your visit so that we may better accommodate you. Four handicapped parking spaces are available immediately adjacent to the Museum entrance with two additional spaces in lower Parking Lot 1A.
- Visitors who use wheelchairs/and or walkers may enter the main entry using a side ramp.
- Two wheelchairs are available upon request at the front desk at no charge.
- Lightweight gallery stools may be requested at the front desk at no charge.
- Public elevators provide access to all levels of the Museum.
- Public restrooms with accessibility features are located in the historic house and on the main and gallery levels of the Babcock Wing.
- Headsets to play the audio guide are available at the front desk at no charge.
- Large print text of the audio guide is available upon request at the front desk at no charge.
- Sign language interpreters or any other assistance staff accompanying a visitor are welcome at no additional charge.
For more information, call 336.758.5150 during Museum hours.