Plan Your Visit
Tips for Visiting
To provide you with a comfortable and enjoyable experience and to ensure the preservation of the Reynolda collection, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines:
- Please silence or turn off all cellular phones
- Food and drinks are not allowed
- Smoking is prohibited
- Please do not touch the art or historic furnishing. Hands contain natural oils that, over time, can damage objects in the collection.
- Photography and videography are prohibited in the Museum. Non-commercial, outdoor photography is welcome on the grounds and lawn during regular Museum hours. Please see the photo policy for Reynolda Gardens. For media photography,
- Umbrellas, overcoats, cameras, backpacks, strollers, baby carriers, and large bags and purses must be placed in the coatroom. Lockers are available upon request. Reynolda House is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please make sure valuables in your car are secured.
- Concealed weapons are prohibited within the estate.
- Works in our collection rotate from time to time; for this reason you may not see a favorite work of art during your visit. Please check the list of current works on view.